The Career Insider, formerly called Vault, is now live on the Alumni Connections website. You will see it on the right-hand navigation AFTER signing in.
The Career Insider has a new look and some fresh new features.
A summary of new features:
·The number of industries the new site covers increase from 40 to nearly 200, expanding further to cover more career paths
·The number of professions has also increased from 60 to more than 400
·50,000 employee and industry influencer surveys
· Expanded company profiles that provide targeted insight into the interview and hiring practices, salaries, advancement opportunities and corporate cultures of thousands of companies
· Up-to-the-minute news from Dow Jones
· “SixFigureStart,” offering practical tips and strategies based on how hiring really works and what employers really want from former Fortune 500 recruiters
· “Career Nation,” a blog aimed at helping readers achieve career and job fulfillment
· “My Vault” is a content organizational tool, through which users can access the latest information about their personalized list of target companies, industries and professions
· Career and Profession Discussion Boards allow users to interface with those already working or searching for jobs in targeted industries
In order to access The Career Insider, you will need to register (one time only). You will enter in any valid email address and click on “Create an Account”. The next page is where you will sign up for a basic account, and they have the option to complete additional information in order to have a customized experience. Once registered you can log in and access the new site.